September 20, 2010

Why Him?

good late night readers..
di malam yang sepi sendiri ini membuatku ingin membagikan cerita: alasan kenapa aku memilihnya. Dia yang sekarang mengisi hari-hariku. Malix Muslaine. Malix Muslaine. Malix Muslaine. Yah.. i really want him be my last, my best, my man. no matter what we haven't met before, no matter what he looks like..i love him, i love him anyway..

For me, he always be my so special one. he loves, he cares, he honors, he respects, he shares, he understands, he listens, he tells, he supports, he makes me feel happy all the time. Besides, he is cool, smart, charity and wise, talented, fighter, responsible,...overall, he is kind.

Since the first time i knew him, he is a nice person. He learnt my life style before he proposed me as his mate. He read my blogs, analyzed my updates Facebook. Day by day, our relationship has a better progress and being more serious. he has a best steps to approach me. Seems i never be bored to say I love him..he deserves to get my fresh love and always be fresh ever after. He got all the criteria that i made.

I don't know and maybe he also doesn't know when we start to love each other..and the point is we have one vision, mission, to face our now and future life.

Allah, would You please to bless us,,, amin;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did I miss something? I don't get it, how you could love someone you've never met. Careful, so many bads outthere then beware.